MORE ads BYHangxanh
Canned VegetablePrice On Call
Tapioca starchPrice On Call
TAPIOCA PELLETSPrice On Call
Vietnam CAVENDISH BANANA/ green bananas/ fresh bananas
- Posted on inFresh Flowers, Plants & Trees
COMPANY NAMEHANG XANH CO. LTD
ADDRESSDien Bien Phu street, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, `
MAIN PRODUCTSFresh Fruits and Vegetables, Dries Fruit, Agricutural Produce
BUSINESS TYPEHANG XANH CO. LTD
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES:48
TOTAL ANNUAL SALES (US$)-
MAIN MARKETEurope, Asia, Mids East
CERTIFICATIONS:Haccp, C/O, phyto, Global gap, Vietgap
TRADE CAPACITYHochiminh City
PRODUCTION CAPACITYHochiminh City
CONTACT NO(84.8) 3511 8644
FAX NO(84.8) 3898 0769
CONTACT PERSONMrs. Hang Xanh
Everyone would know bananas, both the tree and its fruit. Banana is a fruit with a fairly high calorie content. This makes it very suitable substitute staple food.
Bananas are one of the world’s most appealing fruits. A wide variety of health benefits are associated with the curvy yellow fruit. Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber, said Laura Flores, a San Diego-based nutritionist. They can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6.
Cavendish bananas accounted for 47% of global banana production between 1998 and 2000, and the vast majority of bananas entering international trade.
Available year round, portable, sweet and creamy, bananas are a convenient way to add key nutrients to your diet. Buy bananas fresh and store them for future use.
– Color: Green paring
– Cultivation Type: Common
– Maturity: 10-11 week olds
– Style: Fresh
– Size and packing: 9kg/carton/3-4hand, loose packing
– 2240 boxes/ cont 40ft
1) Choose bananas based on their degree of ripeness. Depending on when you want to use them and how you wish to store them, you may want them to be more or less ripe. If you’re shopping just for yourself, then you may want greener bananas so they aren’t all ripe right away. If you’re shopping for a family or a few people who will eat them quickly, then ripe bananas are the way to go.
2) Remove bananas from plastic produce bags as soon as you get them home.Never store bananas in plastic bags, which hold too much moisture and could cause the fruit to rot.
3) Store green bananas at room temperature. Another way to speed up the ripening process is to place the bananas near other ripe fruit in a bowl, such as other ripe bananas.Add an apple or a tomato to the bag to ripen the bananas in less than 1 day.
4) Hang the bananas on a banana tree to circulate and avoid “resting bruises” on the fruit.
5) you can keep them fresh and yellow for longer by pulling each banana away from the bunch.
6) Wrap the stems of the bananas in plastic wrap. This will prevent ethylene gas,.
7) Peel the bananas before freezing them. Put as many as will fit into a zipper storage bag or plastic container and store in the freezer. Store bananas in the freezer for several months. When thawed, you can use the bananas to bake and cook, as well as in fruit sauces and smoothies.
Packing : 9kg/carton/3-4hand, loose packing
Delivery time: 7-10 days after receiving order
-Payment term: L/c at sight or LC 30 days confirmed by first bank
If you are interested, contacting me via my email or whats app and we can start a discussion right after.
Thanks for checking us out! We would love to get your feedback.
Please feel free to reply to this comment with any questions about the Shell, and I will get back to you right away.
Mai Nguyen (Ms.)
Website: v e g e t a b l e h x . c o m
Contact person phone (Whats app): +84 169 927 9557
e: v i n c e n t ( a t ) h x c o r p . c o m . v n