Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
COMPANY NAMEApollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
ADDRESS1525/1, Ahmedabad-Mehsana Highway, Rajpur
BUSINESS TYPEConstruction Equipment
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES:40
TOTAL ANNUAL SALES (US$)-
Technological advancement and cost effective solutions in infrastructure development is the need of time. With this principle, Apollo Inffratech Pvt.Ltd-India has announced the JV with HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Worldwide- USA; strive to provide world-class concrete solutions and innovative products for India’s emerging market.The new JV Company Apollo HawkeyePedershaab Concrete Technologies Pvt.Ltd (AHCT) was established on 01/04/2012.The AHCT’s state of the art manufacturing facility is spread across 40,000 Sq. Mtrs and strategically located in the state of Gujarat, INDIA.
What makes us unique from the competitors? Or What sets us aside and gives us an upper hand with the competitors?
- In house Design Department equipped with latest the 3D modeling software like ‘Solid works’ ‘solid edge’ AutoCAD to design the Machines, Moulds as per IS 458:2003 Standards.
- State-of-the-art facility, equipment, specialized tools & proprietary fixtures to manufacture as per National and International Standards.
- Quality control: Stage inspection is meticulously followed during manufacturing. Supervision, technical assistance, and expert guidance are provided by HawkeyePedershaab Engineers.
- The Sales and Service network: experienced technical teams gear up to provide prompt responses for all sales and after sales services. Full technical PM assistance from installation to production; spontaneous trouble shooting, as well as provided Annual Maintenance contracts.
- Sufficient spare parts are stocked at Branch locations and head offices for faster delivery.
Hawkeye was found in 1949 by Mr. Hank Schmidgall to manufacture pipes and blocks. The factory was located in Morning Sun, IA. The history of Pedershaab dates back to 1877 when Mr. Blacksmith Peder Nielsen started his first company in northern part of Denmark.
In 2008 Hawkeye and Pedershaab merged and joined forces under the name of HawkeyePedershaab (HP).
HP have supplied and installed thousands of plants and machines throughout the world. From simple projects to fully automated plants, we’ve learned what it takes to get the job done – right and on-time. That know-how and capability comes standard with every HawkeyePedershaab machine. Our professionals work closely with our clients throughout the entire project. We help specify the correct equipment, installation, manage the startup of the project, and provide continuing support and consultation to insure that your plant and machinery dependably per form day after day.
- Well experienced Management and skilled resources
- State of the Art Design & Manufacturing facility
- Sales and marketing infrastructure across the country
- Unsurpassed after sales support and service